Hello! Thanks for checking out my Integrity Toys Reference Site (all copyrights to Integrity Toys) .
If you find anything incorrect on this site or if I have inadvertently used a photo of yours and you would like credit for it (or to have it removed) please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also contact me if you have any photos for dolls that are rare or did not receive official Integrity Toys promo shots.
I must give credit where it is due. So much information for this site has come from wonderful W Club members and other Integrity Toys reference sites. My goal was to make a site where pictures of the dolls are very easy to see and review.
- JennFL whose excel database provided tons of information on this site as well as photos. I’m not sure who knows more about IT dolls than her!
- Tara aka. ScaryDollPerson for photos and info and fun conversations!
- Alison Rasmussen at Fashion Doll Review for photos and info and a great doll blog!
- Fashion Royalty Reference List – The most exhaustive site I have found on Integrity Toys’ collections.
- Integrity Toys Reference Info – An amazing site for skin tone and head sculpt information.
- Fashion Doll Chronicles – A great doll blog beyond Integrity Toys that gave me lots of information on Convention Dolls.
- Desperately Seeking Dolls – Another great doll blog that helped me confirm and clarify a lot of information.
I am still adding data to the website but currently the CI, JEM. MLP and The Industry sections are pretty complete. Fashion Royalty is complete from 2010-2016. NuFace and Poppy Parker sections are definitely works in progress.
The CI and MLP sections will be converted to the same format as the rest shortly. Hover over the picture to see all the info pertaining to that doll and click the name of the doll for more pictures. You can filter dolls on the left using the checkboxes.
Thanks, and enjoy! Kel.